HAR PINEBANK 708 211
- This young bull epitomizes Dr. Jan Bonsma’s visual selection criteria for a herd bull. Early maturity, excellent muscle expression, perfect feet and legs, wide based but smooth shouldered and clean fronted.
- 5 Frame bull
- high quality and quantity semen production. This is a highly fertility bull.
- slick summer coat
- sired by Pinebank Waigroup 41/97 out of a Manning of Wye X Leonid of Wye out of a double bred Emulation 31 Lady Ida cow. This bull blends the best of three storied breeding programs; Pinebank, Wye, N Bar.
- 211’s dam lived to be 18.5 years of age
- While 211 is not linebred himself, we believe he will work exceptionally well in a program lining up other bulls in the Sustainable Genetics offering.